Have you been using UV light bulbs appropriately for disinfection
How to disinfect with the GOOD lamp?
Faced with the new coronavirus pneumonia crisis, people all over the world are positively holding outside prevention plus control job. Ultraviolet disinfection has become every person's favorite disinfection method, just how to help use ultraviolet light effectively? Let's take a appearance at its traits and how to use it ~
Ultraviolet rays will ruin common pathogenic organisms, as well as bacterial propagules, malware, and fungi. Ultraviolet of which having a wavelength of 253. 7nm has the most powerful sterilization power. Hospitals normally use this sort of ultraviolet lighting fixtures for the disinfection connected with air and surface of objects.
1. Air disinfection
1) Do a good work of environmental cleaning and even sterilizing before diffusion together with disinfection to keep away from employees jogging.
2) The number of installed ultraviolet lighting fixtures is on average ≥1. 5W / m⊃3; that is, at least one 30W ultraviolet disinfection lamp can be required for every twenty square meters of room.
3) Diffusion time ≥30 minutes, close doors, glass windows, and fluorescent lamps in the course of irradiation, the operator should take personal protection, avoid immediate eyes of the AND ALSO lamp fixture, leave immediately after turning upon, avoid workers entry.
4) After often the irradiation and disinfection, this employees will get into soon after about half an hours involving ventilation.
2. Exterior disinfection
1) The idea is best to apply the mobile ultraviolet disinfection light for short-distance irradiation, or perhaps an ultraviolet-ray light for suspended irradiation. Little goods can be positioned in an ultraviolet (uv) sanitation box for diffusion.
2) When sterilizing difficult floors such as paper plus materials with ultraviolet gentle, the irradiation time must be properly extended, and equally sides should be subjected.
1. Do not make it possible for ultraviolet rays to help directly irradiate eyes plus skin area to avoid injury.
When disinfecting indoor air flow with ultraviolet lamps, the room should be retained clean and dry in order to reduce dirt and waters mist. In the event the temp will be lower than 10 ° C or higher compared to 40 ° C, plus the relative dampness is higher than 60%, the exposure point in time should be extended appropriately.
GOOD penetration is weak and will kill right irradiated bacteria. Therefore, when being a disinfectant the top of an object, the disinfection site ought to be completely subjected to UV.
Keep the surface from the ultraviolet lamp clean. Normally, wipe with an alcohol consumption cotton ball once the week. If there can be dust or oil in the surface of often the lamp pipe, you will need to wipe it any time.
As soon as loading and unloading typically the lamp, avoid straight coming in contact with the surface of the lamp along with your hand to help avoid typically the quartz through being polluted and impacting the capability to transmit ultraviolet (uv) rays.
AS WELL AS lamp intensity detection in addition to replacement:
Check the GOOD intensity as soon as a quarter, together with exchange it when the ULTRAVIOLET intensity decreases to <70μw / cm2.
2 . Dispel rumors!
Recently, you can find rumors: "Ultraviolet disinfection light fixture can be used to get skin disinfection"?
This will be a rumor!!!
The problems of ultraviolet disinfection lamp to the human human body is mainly described around two aspects:
1) Problems to the skin: Sensitized signs or symptoms such as inflammation, itching, desquamation, pain, and even rash might seem upon the bare skin. Also skin aging, body cancers, etc.
2) Harm to face: electro-optic ophthalmia, conjunctival swelling, cataract, etc.
3. Particular reminder:
Ultraviolet lamps are generally divided into medical and residence, home ultraviolet lamps has to be disinfected in stringent agreement with the instructions. If AND ALSO disinfection will be being carried out in your own home, it is necessary to ensure that no one with the room to stay away from harm to folks, together with attention should be paid for to setting up after disinfection. During the epidemic, in case there are not any high-risk groupings or perhaps alleged and confirmed cases in or around the house, it is not really recommended to use ultraviolet ticket disinfection for home disinfection, to ensure correct fresh air every day.